A letter from Nathan Brandon
After 15 years in the lawn maintenance business, I have started a new company: Pure Green LLC.
I am passionate about grass and helping people. Pure Green puts those two passions front and center. Pure Green will specialize in Great Green Grass: fertilizing, weed control, flea/tick, tree/shrub care and aeration/seeding). Combining my experience and expertise with new technology, I have developed the Pure Green Concept.
The Pure Green Concept
- Our products are Organic-based, enabling us to reduce our chemical footprint by up to 50% over traditional lawn care companies – and with better results.
- PureApp is our unique application method – enables application directly to weeds and not healthy grass, again reducing our chemical footprint.
- GPS Optimization will route our trucks, maximizing route and fuel efficiency.
- We’re paperless. Billing and after-service tickets will be emailed to you instead of hung on your door. You’ll also have the opportunity to use our pre-pay or auto-pay options.
- We are a Team. We will actively work to make sure everyone at Pure Green can spend as much time as possible with their reason for working – their families.
- We will support our Community by working with local schools that cannot afford our services to improve their sports fields free of charge.
- We will support our Veterans by partnering with veterans organizations to help those who have given so much in support of this great country.
To get things started, we have a Great Green Grass special. We’re offering 15% off to our friends who pre-pay for lawn applications or any other services. Take advantage now!
For those of you that need additional landscape services such as tree care, irrigation or mowing, we have a list of trusted lawn and garden providers who can help you.
You have trusted me for many years to take care of your lawn and landscape and I hope you continue to do so.
Nathan Brandon, CEO of Pure Green LLC