We’re hiring: Lawn Care Technician
Lawn Care Technician
Williamson & Davidson County
$13 - $18/hour (depends on certification)
Join the Pure Green team as a full time Lawn Care Technician, where the outdoors is your office. We are currently building our team in order to take care of our rapidly growing business. No experience needed. As a lawn care professional you will be responsible to service customer lawns in your route as you apply lawn care applications, treat weeds, and conduct other lawn care maintenance needed while ensuring amazing customer service.
This job requires a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Pure Green employees enjoy:
- Competitive wages ($13 - $18/hour, depending on certification)
- Fast paced work environment
- Comprehensive paid training
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- 2 weeks - time off + holidays
- Office closed between Christmas and New Years
Lawn Care Technician duties:
- Apply fertilizer, weed control, core aeration, and lawn over-seeding to customer properties
- Meet with current and prospective customers
- Generate field sales
- >Complete daily invoices
- Working independently as part of a team
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Professional appearance
- Self-motivated, willing to work hard
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds
To apply, send resume to email@example.com or contact us with questions at 615-988-6777.